- Brand New ZOLL AED Plus
(with AED Cover for Public Safety)
- 7-Year Warranty
- CPR-D Padz - 1 Set
- Duracell Lithium Battery Set (with Sleeve)
- ZOLL AED Plus Demo and Set-Up CD
- ZOLL AED Plus Operator’s Guide
- FREE ZOLL AED Plus Soft Carrying Case
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE “AED Equipped Facility” Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
About ZOLL AED Plus
- Smart, user-friendly AED designed by Zoll, a recognized industry pioneer for 25 years. Zoll continuously develops medical equipment and software solutions that advance emergency care and help save lives.
- Features the most comprehensive CPR instruction that can be found in an AED. It is unmatched in it’s ability to equip the inexperienced rescuer with the guidance and confidence needed to administer effective, high-quality CPR. The AED Plus is Zoll’s response to one very important fact: only half of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims will actually require a shock, yet all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- The Zoll AED Plus comes with Real CPR Help, an innovative CPR feedback tool that has the unique ability to detect what the user is doing, and provide real interactive feedback to help the user do it well.
Chest compressions not hard enough?
AED Plus will advise the rescuer to push harder.
Pushing hard enough?
The rescuer is reassured with “Good compressions.”
It will even show the depth of each compression. In real time.
Chest compressions not fast enough?
A built-in metronome will guide the rescuer to the right rate.
Not yet started?
AED Plus will advise user again to get started.
Unit will advise to continue.
- Easy-to-follow graphical interface - pictures combined with text, reinforce voice prompts and help the user through every step of the rescue process.
- The AED Plus is one of the few AEDs on the market that is available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models. The Fully Automatic AED Plus® will administer the shock on its own, with no rescuer intervention required. No one needs to push a button. Once the automatic unit prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
- Comes with CPR-D-padz, a unique one-piece electrode pad for quick and accurate placement on the patient. Other AEDs require the rescuer to use two separate electrode pads. CPR-D-padz® also last 5 years - the longest shelf life of any electrode pads sold today.
- The Zoll AED has intelligent pediatric capability and can defibrillate children up to 8 years of age, using the Pedi-padz II electrodes. When the Pedi-padz are connected, the AED recognizes that a pediatric rescue is in progress. With ECG analysis developed especially for a pediatric heart rate, coupled with the appropriate defibrillation energy levels, the AED Plus can handle both adult and pediatric rescues. (Pedi-Padz are sold separately)
- The only AED that uses regular, everyday Duracell batteries. Another unique feature that simplifies AED maintenance, and significantly reduces the cost of ownership.
- Optional ECG upgrade for medical professionals.
- Comes standard with a 7-year factory warranty.
- Brand New ZOLL AED Plus