- Brand New LIFEPAK CR Plus Defibrillator
- 8-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Two Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- CHARGE-PAK Battery (Installed)
- User's Manual, Training DVD & Quick-Start Guide
- FREE Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization if required
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus
- Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—the LIFEPAK CR Plus automated external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
- Available in Semi and fully automatic operation.
Fully automatic - automatically delivers a shock by itself.
Semi-automatic - instructs the user to administer the shock using single button operation.
- A quick reference guide on the inside lid provides helpful directions for use.
- Supplied with pre-connected adult QUICK-PAK electrodes.
- Starts to analyze the patient's heart rhythm as soon as the electrodes are applied.
- Performs weekly automatic self tests to check for faults.
- Holds patient and event data for later analysis.
- Analyses the patient and charges in less than 19 seconds.
- Status indicator shows when the unit is ready for use.
- Low battery warning tells the user when the battery needs replacing.
- CHARGE-PAK battery charger (included) provides a trickle charge to the internal battery.
- ADAPTIV biphasic technology - escalates the energy shock level and enhances the chance of defibrillation success.
- Reduced energy infant/child pads (for patients 1 to 8 years old) available separately.
- 8 year manufacturers warranty.