- Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
- 8-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Philips OnSite Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Philips OnSite Lithium Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- Philips OnSite User's Manual
- Philips OnSite Quick Use Guide
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization if required
- FREE Carrying Case for Philips OnSite
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
About Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- Innovative, lifesaving system designed by Philips, the worldwide leader and trusted choice in automated external defibrillators (AEDs). Reliable, easy to operate, and affordable - these are only a few of the features that have made the Philips HeartStart line the best selling in the world.
- Easy to use. The HeartStart OnSite was specially designed to enable the ordinary person to save a life from sudden cardiac arrest anywhere, at anytime. Pulling the green PULL tab in the front activates the unit and initiates clear, calm voice instructions that guide the user through every step of the rescue process. The OnSite even reminds the user to call emergency services and provides CPR coaching. It also features easy-to-follow visual instructions in case the user is not fluent in the unit’s language.
- Compact and lightweight (3.3lbs) for easy access and portability.
- Designed to give effective, lifesaving treatment to adults, as well as children and infants in sudden cardiac arrest. The OnSite senses when the special infant/child SMART Pads Cartridge is installed and automatically adjusts to a lower energy level that is more appropriate for children and infants. It will also adjust to infant/child CPR coaching. (Pediatric pads are sold separately)
- HeartStart OnSite utilizes advanced and proven Philips technologies for heart rhythm analysis and defibrillation energy delivery. Philips SMART biphasic therapy is a highly effective defibrillation waveform that is also gentle to the heart.
- Unique Quick Shock feature maximizes effectiveness by reducing the critical time between chest compressions and shock delivery, when every second counts.
- Easy to set up, the OnSite arrives with the pads cartridge and battery already installed so that it is virtually ready to rescue out of the box. Simply pull the green PULL tab in the front of the unit to initiate the first self test and the AED is ready for use when needed.
- Automatically runs self-tests every single day. Many other AEDs feature automatic self-tests on a weekly basis, but the Philips OnSite runs self-tests daily. The self-tests even include pads, to help ensure continued readiness and reliability. A flashing green light on the front of the unit indicates that the system has passed the daily self-tests and is operational.
- The OnSite can be converted from a working AED into a non-shocking trainer with the optional training Pads cartridge. This is a unique feature that is much more cost effective than having to purchase a separate training unit.
- System can easily be upgraded in the field to meet future changes in protocols.
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED comes standard with an 8-year factory warranty on the unit, and additional 4-year warranty on the battery.