- Brand New HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Adult Pad-Pak (Electrode Pads / Battery Combo Pack)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- FREE Carrying Case
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization if required
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
About HeartSine Samaritan AED
- Sophisticated technology and yet so simple to use, the HeartSine Samaritan is designed specifically with the laymen rescuer in mind. The unit has only 2 buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK for easy operation. Clear, calm, easy-to-follow visual and voice prompts guide the user through every step of the rescue process, including CPR coaching.
- Lightweight and compact for easy access and portability. Weighing only 2.4 lbs(1.1 kg), the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P is the most compact AED available. It is up to 56% smaller than other portable AEDs.
- Durable unit built to withstand the demands of real world use. Resists shock and vibration, and holds a IP56 Durability Rating, the highest rating in the industry for dust and moisture resistance.
- Features the unique, simplified Pad-Pak that combines the battery and electrodes in one single-use cartridge. An added convenience that eliminates the need to monitor two separate expiration dates. The Pad-Pak also lowers costs of ownership. It has a long shelf life (4 years) and offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Utilizes advanced SCOPE biphasic waveform technology to assess heart rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary. This is the same technology used by ambulances and emergency rooms.
- Automatic, weekly self-check feature helps ensure that the unit is always ready for use. The System Status Indicator flashes on the front of the unit to clearly show that the complete system is operational.
- Records and stores up to 90 minutes of patient rescue data. This information can be downloaded to a PC with optional software.
- The HeartSine Samaritan is designed to provide protection for adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric Pad-Pak is available. Utilizing the Pediatric Pad-Pak ensures the appropriate energy level is delivered for children. (Pediatric Pad-Paks are sold separately)
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty sets HeartSine’s Samartitan apart from other AEDs, which generally have 5 to 8-year warranties.