- Brand New Defibtech Lifeline View AED
- 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 4-Year Battery Pack
- Adult Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- User Manual CD
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE “AED Equipped Facility” Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
About Defibtech Lifeline View AED
- Award-winning design by Defibtech, an industry leader that constantly drives research and innovation to the next level of excellence. The Lifeline VIEW is the first and only AED to feature a full-color interactive video screen that displays easy-to-follow visual instruction.
- Clear, calm voice instructions, on-screen text prompts, and video guide the user through operation of the AED and CPR. The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW was designed to enable anyone, from professional first responders to untrained bystanders, to save a life.
- Safe to use on adults, children, and infants in sudden cardiac arrest. The system senses when the pediatric pads have been attached and automatically switches to pediatric video, demonstrating anterior-posterior pad placement and pediatric CPR. (Pediatric pads are sold separately)
- Real-Time Protocol Selection allows the user to choose from AHA approved “hands only” CPR or traditional compressions with rescue breaths.
- The Lifeline series utilizes biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to safely and effectively administer lifesaving shocks.
- Automatically performs system self-tests on a daily basis, including pads.
- Lifeline VIEW one touch status screen makes it simple to check the system is up-to-date and in working order. Prominently displays battery and pads expiration dates at all times.
- A status indicator light located on the front of the unit also shows that the system is functional and ready to rescue.
- Extremely durable unit designed for real-world emergency situations. Defibtech’s Lifeline series is even rugged enough for first response professionals like police, fire and EMS. The rubberized surfaces provide extra protection and durability.
- Eye-catching, bright yellow color makes Defibtech’s Lifeline AEDs highly visible and easy to locate in a public area.
- Compact and lightweight design (less than 3 lbs) for quick, easy access and portability.
- Comes standard with an 8-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 4-year warranty on the battery.