- Brand New Defibtech Lifeline AUTO AED
- 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 5-Year Battery Pack (Includes 9v Lithium Battery)
- Adult Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- FREE Carrying Case
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE “AED Equipped Facility” Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
About Defibtech Lifeline AUTO AED
- Innovative, award-winning fully automatic design. The Defibtech LifeLine AUTO analyzes the patient's heart rhythm and automatically delivers shock if needed. There is no shock button for the user to push, simplifying the rescue process.
- One button user interface makes the Lifeline AUTO one of the easiest-to-use AEDs on the market today. Simply push the button to turn on the AED, follow the clear voice instructions, and the AUTO does the rest. There are no moving parts and no lids to confuse and delay the user. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce the voice instructions.
- Extremely durable unit designed for real-world emergency situations. Defibtech's Lifeline series is even rugged enough for first response professionals like police, fire and EMS. Built to withstand dust and water ingress, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration. The rubberized surfaces provide extra durability.
- Compact and lightweight for fast access and portability. Defibtech's thoughtful design also uniquely features a large, rubberized handle to ensure a good grip in an emergency. The handle is even roomy enough for a gloved hand.
- Eye-catching, bright yellow color makes Defibtech's Lifeline AEDs highly visible and easy to locate in a public area.
- The Lifeline AUTO utilizes biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to safely and effectively administer lifesaving shocks.
- Defibtech Lifeline AEDs come standard with an advanced, long-life 5 year battery. An optional 7-year battery is also available and is unique in the industry.
- Automatically performs self-tests on a daily basis. A status indicator light on the front of the unit is illuminated to clearly show that the system is functional and ready to perform if needed. Unit and battery pack system test may also be initiated on demand by the user.
- The Defibtech Lifeline series can easily upgrade in the field to latest protocols simply by inserting a data card.
- Records and stores event data which can be retrieved from the AED using a data card.
- The Defibtech Lifeline AUTO comes standard with an 8-year manufacturer's warranty.