- Brand New Defibtech Lifeline AED
- 8-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5-Year Battery Pack (Includes 9v Lithium Battery)
- Adult Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE Carrying Case
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
About Defibtech Lifeline AED
- The Defibtech Lifeline AED has an award-winning, innovative design that makes it extremely simple to use. There are only two buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient if needed.
- Clear, calm voice prompts guide the user through the rescue, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text prompts to reinforce the voice instructions.
- The Defibtech Lifeline series is designed to be extremely durable for real-world emergency situations. It is even rugged enough for first response professionals like police, fire and EMS. Built to withstand dust and water ingress, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration.
- Its compact, portable and lightweight design make the Lifeline AED easy to deploy. The unit also features a large handle that is big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to help ensure grip in an emergency.
- Eye-catching, bright yellow color makes Defibtech's Lifeline AEDs highly visible and easy to locate in a public area.
- Automatically performs self-tests on a daily basis. The status indicator light on the front of the AED illuminates to clearly show that the system is functional and ready to perform if needed.
- The Lifeline AED uses safe and effective biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
- Lifeline AEDs come standard with an advanced, long-life 5 year battery. An optional 7-year battery is also available and is unique in the industry.
- As protocols change over time, the unit can be upgraded simply by inserting a data card.
- Event data is recorded on the AED and can easily be retrieved and transferred to a computer for analysis using a data card.
- The Defibtech Lifeline AED comes standard with an 8-year manufacturer's warranty.