- Brand New Powerheart G3 Plus Defibrillator
- 7-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Quick Start Tool Kit CD: Demo and Unit Software
- Intellisense Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- Two Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- Serial Communications Cable
- FREE Soft Carrying Case
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization if required
- FREE CPR / AED Rescue Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States Only)
About the Powerheart G3 Plus AED
- The Powerheart AED G3 Plus is designed to simplify the rescue process as much as possible, and is an ideal AED for the lay rescuer to use in public areas such as schools, gyms, athletic fields, and workplace environments. Easy-to-use and always rescue ready - two key factors when it comes to choosing an Automated External Defibrillator.
- Built-in RescueCoach™ guides the rescuer with audio and visual text prompts though every step of CPR. Includes a CPR metronome that helps rescuer keep proper chest compression pace.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components daily. Including battery, hardware, software, and pads. Visible indicators show the system is fully operational and ready for use if needed.
- The Powerheart G3 Plus is available in semi-automatic and fully automatic AED models. The semi-automatic AED has a simple, one-button design and requires the rescuer to push the button to deliver the defibrillation shock. The fully automatic AED has zero buttons and will administer the defibrillation shock with no human intervention.
- Advanced STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- Pediatric capable with optional pediatric electrode pads.
- Cardiac Science stands behind the Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.